I HAD VISITED 'WILLY'S PUB' EVERY NOW AND THEN (7/25/21)

"It was my sophomore year at Rice University, that I was introduced to the film 'Good Will Hunting'... by a friend of mine (Louis Chen)... He had visited me in my dorm at the time... I had been at Wiess as of my second semester at that university... I was at Hanszen for my first, and Will Rice for my last.... regarding my allegiance... For 3 of my 5 semesters at Rice (prior to a 1/7/11 Facebook hack), I was at Wiess..." - Michael Izuchukwu

"To this day, I haven't sipped an alcoholic beverage... even though the legal drinking age is 21, and the fact that I will be 32 years old... as of November 2, 2021..." - Michael Izuchukwu

"...it's plausible that abstaining from the ingestion of alcohol, can mitigate the effects of aging... Such may take a toll on one's liver, and contribute to the presence of toxins... in the body..." - Michael Izuchukwu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLASSIC PARK

NORMAL HUMAN INTERACTION, IS OFTEN FACILITATED... BY STABLE, SOCIETAL STRUCTURES... (7/25/21)

MIKE & THE VERTICAL WALL